My daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My son!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 6 July 2009

New home,new life together!




The days go by and still thiking iam very lucky to have my perfect family,we had so much fun at the weekend,went to a place called Avebury with an amazing views,we had a picnic,it was lovely!!.. with a nice weather quite windy though,but anyway we were 4 of us together,very happy,had a long walk,thought George was gonna have a nice sleep but not luck,he was up every 2 hrs i think,well iam not sure anymore,the only thing i know is that i was knackered this morning,didnt wanna get up but had to because Mia wanted her breakfast,anyway,life for us is quite in a way,well 2 weeks ago went to london by train,got the train on a friday am,went with Mia and George,very brave!!...it wasnt too bad as how i expected it..so we did quite right,we took 3 trains,it was very fun for Mia,she absolutly love it!..and George bless him,he was very hungry at some point and after having banana and some biscuits,he went for a long nap in his pushchair,very nice!..we spend the weekend visiting lovely friends of us,firstable we spend friday night at Holly's, 4 of them were so nice with us,we had a very comfy sofa bed to sleep on and the kids,Mia & Dylan enjoyed themselves,as same as George and Zach,they look so adorable,so small and toching each other faces,hands, anyway we couldnt resist and took some pics, then next morning well at noon we had lunch with my sister and did a bit of shopping,just for the kids,then Sean joined us at my sister's house,spend few hours there then we went to see Claire and family,it was so nice to see 4 of them,and the girls,Lily and Emma are so big and friendly as always,it was really lovely to have a chat with them and Mia enjoyed the play together!,hope to see them again very soon and they are a wonderful people,we feel really lucky to have them as friends!
Since we have arrived we have seen old friends and meeting new ones aswell,i was lucky to meet a girl from Peru and her family are very nice,luckily Mia got a friend who speaks both languages too,and she introduce us a lovely bunch of latin people,well new friends really,i kind of trying to spend quality time with them specially with the girls,getting together for lunch or just a cup of coffee,its really nice for me to have a chat in spanish,and having back my old friends from Rode its lovely aswell,they have been over for cuppas and chats,it has been really busy some weeks but then i think its nice to keep in touch with them,specially with my closers friends,and for Mia specially having all her little friends back and we really try to see them quite often so its good for her,by the way her english it got a lot better since she has started pre-school and now she can not wait to go to the big school in September,its just me thinking where has the time gone!!..my little baby girl its not a baby anymore :( well i actually i feel very a proud of her,she has been having so many changes in her short life but its good,she has done it so well!!..,and finally is my baby boy meeting all this new friends and he is having so much fun,he is crawling everywhere,standing up aswell,trying to climb the stairs,very scary!!.well he is a big boy now and very strong,i absolutly love my kids,they are doing so well,and Sean very busy as always but helping me lots and me doing my daily duties but VERY HAPPY 4 OF US TOGETHER! ..my life,my kids and my soulmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment