My daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My son!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 4 July 2009

Life changes

My life completly change the first time i realised i was pregnant,this was more than 5 years ago and by then i was about 16 weeks,had a lovely pregnancy,not problem at all,worked all the way throught and finally giving birth in december 06,2004,to my daughter Mia Eleonor,spend the first 5 months with her then had to go back to work and my Mum looked after her,missed few things while she was growing but not much,then she was about 9 mths old we decided to moved to another area close where my husband Sean is naturally from,Wiltshire well by then Somerset,we lived in Rode for 2 years,Mia learn to walk,she was really late,crawling,walking,talking,and potty training,anyway!,being in Rode we meet lovely people,now good friends of us,specially because Mia started pre-school there and it was a diferent experience,well the whole decition to be a full time mum,24\7,change my life completly and then i started to enjoy more to a be a mum,it was very sad the first day when i left her at pre-school,she cried,didnt want me to leave,well kind of playing on me,because by 10 min later i was gone,she was fine,happy,first week was tough,just for me not for her,really!,she was so happy to have new friend and then she clicked with Sarah her new friend,they loved each other all the way and that only last 5 mnths because we decided to go to Peru and live there,and we did it!,it was wonderful but only for 15 months where we were having lots of changes on our lives,lovely company of friends and relatives and making new friends aswell,3 of us,being apart of my soulmate was the hardest thing i ever did,but in the end i think everything happened for a reason,and of course last but not least,we had a lovely second child called George,it was a whole new experience for my parents to be with me through my pregnancy and spend all that time looking after me,helping me on my duties with my daughter Mia, specially because the first few months were dificult,anyway,the day he was born everything change in my life,my parents were there and of course Sean every minute by my side,then when i saw his little face,hands and started crying i thought i have got my perfect family at last!!..all was a whole new experience,he was born in Lima,and my daughter in the UK,well Epsom,Surrey,both times completly diferents from the shape of my bump until the labour,well after that having my folks around all the time it was a totally diferent experience but nice in a way....right now i feel like i was lucky to have them by then but things change and now my life back in UK is totally wonderful diferent and spending that much time just with my kids is a bleesing!,my husband and I are very lucky to have each even if we have got ups and downs like any other marriage in this planet!,,well thats my thinking!..my life,mykids and my soulmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment