My daughter!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My son!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 3 August 2009

My only love in my life,mi kids!

Each day at bathtime,most days around 6ish,you really enjoy to have a bath with your sister and you two have lots of fun together,and iam the most happy mum in the whole wide world!!..you like to play,laughed,eat,read a story,go in the bus,go in th train,sing nursery rhymes,anyway everything you do together with your sister you both are the most happy children in the whole wide world and then its me feelin proud of both of you because i can see how much you love each and how much happy you make me feel when i see you laughing and enjoying yourselves,you two make me so happy i dont know any other reason for me to feel that way,you two change my life in a beautiful, amazing and incredible way that i have never imagine,you two are my life,my everything and thats why your daddy and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 4EVER AND EVER!

1 comment:

  1. Patyy!! a mala eres a aquellas que no manejamos el ingles nos dejas con las ganitas de leer tu blog!!!!!!!!!!!! pls ambas versiones no? jijijjjijbessooss

    ReplyDelete